Dental insurance maine residents
- dental insurance maine residents animals because human toothpaste a lot of it has fluoride in it and other chemicals.
- in there that you don’t want your dog to swallow and they’re gonna swallow a lot of toothpaste that.
- Just the way they are now and you can also use dental spray this spray is made by a true pet and .
It’s designed to loosen up the plaque so.
- Places the plaque down and plaque is what food particles and bacteria stick to and create.
- the tartar okay so the first thing you want to be able to do is they’ll get into your.
- Dog’s mouth you know just kind of get him used to putting your hands in his mouth and .
- Lifting up his lips this is the way you can examine his teeth too now my dog doesn’t have any.
Tartar so he’s not very good example of tartar .
- Like now he’s five years five and a half he’s almost six years old and he’s got beautiful teeth .
- I brought this little picture here this is bad teeth this is what tartar looks like when it’s built up on the .
- Teeth it’s tends to stick around the gum line and it will cause the gum to recede and it will.
- Also cause inflammation of the gums they’re red and that’s what causes the stinky breath and that’s .
- What causes eventually the tooth will be due through its will be exposed and dog will lose.
His teeth now we want to do we want to prevent .
- That happens now if you see tartar on their teeth like that then you’ll want to make an appointment.
- With your veterinarian and get have all that tartar removed first because then it’ll make.
- a lot more effective for your work that you’re doing at home once you’ve done that where.
- You’re in your dog’s mouth and he doesn’t seem to mind too much you know he pretty.
- Much like he doesn’t like it but he’s pretty let’s lets me do whatever I want you can take.
- A piece of gauze and wrap it around your finger and you look up here now .